Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Stupid Craft Idea #40

This isn't really a 'craft' but more of an activity. And when I was 'organizing' it for the kids, I kept saying to myself, "not a good idea, Stephanie, just not a good idea."

Diva and Tookey are playing in the basement with Legos and Polly Pockets. They couldn't find the Polly pool. I offered to get a Tupperware container and fill it with water for their pool.

I'm sure I'll be cleaning up yet another mess. But it has been quiet for the last eight minutes. Hmm... too quiet... not good. Not good at all. Screw it. It's quiet, and I'm going to go take a shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home