Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Or I Could Just...

Give up Blogging for a while. This is just too addicting. If I give up blogging, I will have more time to write, thereby, killing two birds with one stone, and if I have more time to write the novel, I will have less time to drive by the six million Starbucks in my area and be lured into the demon center of caffeine. Problem solved.

Just kidding, that would truly be hell on earth for me. This Blog stuff is addicting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home