Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

This Post, Part Two

Ok, God is definitely punishing me. I just 'tried' to post and if you'll notice below this post, NOTHING came up. He's mad at me.

I was saying that it was obvious by my post that I didn't give up blogging for Lent. But that I did get on the dreadmill this a.m. before I drank my nonfatsugarfreevanillalatte, and then came home and wrote a whopping fifteen pages of Novel In Progress. And that I think God would be pleased with me because of some of the good I did today, and that I didn't even Blog all that much. But then, my post magically disappeared. Will this one dissolve too, and do you spell disappear with only one S? Looks strange to me.

Cross fingers that this one comes up, but just in case, I'm going to hit COPY before I post. Ta-Ta.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Randy said...

No, no! Don't give up blogging! You're so good at it! Much better, it seems, than giving up Starbucks (evil grin). Here's the proof: not only did you begat (begit?) me...you are now the offical mother (grandmother? greatgrandmother?) of several other new bloggies (newbies at blogging?).

Here's my take on the whole Lent thing: you could give up giving up something...in other words, remember that "new math" thing? Double negative? Give up NOT writing--which translates to...er, writing a bunch. Get that sucker finished, Girl! You're so talented!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home