Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cyber-Sex Version of Journaling

Well, I've just come up with a new phrase. You know how when the internet first came into being and everyone was emailing and e-dating and e-cyber-sexing it up? I just read a post here http://mimidish.blogspot.com/ about how she feels she is having "affairs" with her journals and she's unable to commit to just one. I informed Mimi to get rid of her "seven-inch Bic" and come to terms with what she is actually doing. Instead of "sleeping" with her pen and journal, she is having writer sex, and there's a new buzz word for it. It's called... drum roll please...

Doing It Bloggy Style!

Ha, ha, I love laughing at my own jokes! Hope you laughed too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home