Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, February 18, 2005

New Exercise Plan

I've decided to go on the new Oprah Winfrey Exercise Plan. No, I will not be working out with a personal trainer eight times a week, lifting and sweating and running and sprinting or whatever she does. My plan is much more simple.

I will do the Dreadmill every morning at 9 a.m. while watching Oprah. And during commercials, I will accelerate the speed until the break is over in order to get really pumping!

How easy is that? I found myself up to 2-1/2 miles this a.m., breaking a sweat, working my leg muscles, and wondering why on earth some husband pastor guy would murder his wife with a rolling pin. Not only does this plan work my body, but my mind as well.

The perfect solution!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home