Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Lunch

I met my old boss (he's not old, I should rephrase this)... my former boss and another co-worker for lunch today. Did we discuss how I led the marketing department in many great decisions? Did we discuss how I implemented the direct mail program? Did we reminisce about the weekly newsletter I put together? Did we talk about the conferences, golf outings and other functions I organized for the association? Of course not.

Topic of interest still is, eight+ years later, "Remember when we did those blow job shots on the Carnival Cruise, and then Stephanie puked in four modes of transportation in a twenty-four hour time period -- on the cruise ship, tour bus, airplane and car?"

Yep. And then I got to enlighten them with the story of me puking in the taxi this past weekend.
The past is definitely keeping up with me.

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has those sort of things happen.

I was talking to one of my friends, and she was all like, "Steve and I were going through our wedding photos, and we found this HILARIOUS picture of you dancing. I'm not quite sure what you were doing, though . . . it looked like you were doing that funky chicken dance."

And I, sound most gracious and dignified, say, "I have never done the Funky Chicken dance," which is a complete lie, but hey, it's not like they had a video.

But I digress . . .

All my best,
Whitney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home