Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Conversation with Hubby

So, last night I was talking to Scott about my brush with infidelity:

Me: "Honey, I would have DIED if I had kissed that guy."
Him: "No you wouldn't. You may have felt guilty for a couple weeks, but you wouldn't DIE."
Me: "Yes, I would have absolutely DIED. You don't understand, I just felt completely TERRIBLE about the whole thing."

He continues to be the knight in shining armor and says:
"Really, honey, I promise you, you would not have DIED."

Me: "Oh yes I would have. He was Soooo Ugly!"

Up next, I'm going to find the stuff I wrote about when I was stalking my ex-boyfriend online. Coming soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home