Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Confessional Tuesday

Okay, I'm going to confess something every Tuesday. It might be something really juicy, or really something I just shouldn't share, but I'm going to confess to something every Tuesday, and if you feel like a cleansing is necessary on your part, please, send me a confession in the comments.

Here's my confession:

I sleep with a Woobie.

I haven't always; in fact, I have only had this particular Woobie for a few years, but I love it. It's an off-pink color, not quite pink, not quite purply, almost a dusty mauve, and I think I got it at TJ Maxx a while back. It's got a homemade feel to it, like it's crocheted and sometimes I stick my fingers through the holes of it when I sleep. Or I spoon my Woobie, or wrap it around my body before I snuggle into my bed and get under the real covers. It comforts me. I love my Woobie.

There. My confession. What's yours?

8 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger her master said...

Does your husband know about this? Is he jealous?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger AGF said...

woobie isn't bad.... when scot is traveling or i feel anxious, i sleep with this old stuffed animal.... it's a rabbit with red eyes. creepy, but it does that trick. I sleep in Scot's pj pants, too.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger J C said...

that has to be the cutest thing in the whole world

the closest thing to that i would have are my Carolina warm-up pants

the pants the basketball team wears when warming up, then they snap off

i have a pair from a few years back that i wear whenever i'm lounging around - my favorite pants ever

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

I sleep with a body pillow because of a bad back, and it makes David jealous!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I think this is hilarious because two of my older sisters still sleep with their "woobies". Check out my sister's 20 something year old carebear!

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A certain blogger is smitten with a certain other blogger... and the two bloggers are moving in together... one of them is MoDigli...

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Confessional Tuesday sounds fun! I'll be looking more often. BTW, CareBears rule!!!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Elisette said...

A) You are a prolific commenter and my commenting pales in comparison, so I picked a post of yours to just comment on. Thanks for visiting my blog!
B) Blog reading is voyeurism, but approved voyeurism. I may have converted a few friends to random blog reading. So addicting.
C) I live in Buffalo Grove, not Naperville, but I grew up in Wheaton.
D) I'm slow at catching up on new blogs (and that's one of my beefs with Blogger, hard to read all the old posts in the right order) so give me time... I may comment again in the future, though it takes me awhile :) I will read, though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home