Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Too Freaking Cool!

I'm working my way through a migraine, probably because I am scrubbing this house into a frenzy and am delirious with the fumes from the Carpet Fresh, Pledge Wipes, Clorox Wipes, Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner... but, alas, my close gal pals from Philly are arriving TONIGHT: Stacy, Julie, Kelly, Erica and Di, and we are going to tear it up Ferris Beuhler style in the city! So, I just had to clean the house, right?

Anyway, NOT MY ORIGINAL POINT. This is:

Go to Ex-Girlfriends Revenge and laugh your ass off. She has posted an Ex of mine, and some of you readers know him as "Chams The Man" from Freshman year in college. Ex-Girlfriend took some of the privvy info I willingly gave her and came up with a dossier (sp?) that suits him PERFECTLY!

If you're a woman (OR HEY, EVEN A MAN!) and you've been jilted (and who hasn't?), send your info to Ex-Girlfriends Revenge and she can put together a nice little post about your Ex. She's very accurate, by the way, especially about how Daytona Boy was less than ... well, you'll just have to go read about it at Ex-Girlfriends Revenge!

Oh, and I'm still working on the list of sites that I'll be posting from the recent post... but that'll have to wait until my crazy all-girls-all-food-all-drinks-all-fun weekend in Chicago, where Stacy has already promised me she will let me get Fun-Stephie-Drunk but not Puke-Stephie-Drunk. I hope she can handle the job!

10 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger AGF said...

Yay! I'm glad you got a kick out of it. Bummed you had to deal with that! Anyhow, a little harmless revenge feels good... ;)
ex-gf

educated intellect favors san francisco vehemently

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Erin said...

On my way to read it and just wanted to say have a good weekend! Remember your vow to stay fun drunk Stephanie. You don't want to ruin it girl!!

:) Have fun!

If Dad Brings Oreos Around Relay Urgently!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Blueprincesa said...

at least if you pass the "fun drunk" point, there'll be lots of girls there to hold your hair back from your face while you vomit.

Have fun!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I agree w/ blueprincesa...if you get too drunk, your girlfriends will be there coaching the porcelain goddess on the proper catching and flushing techniques. (hey, isn't that what are friends for?!)

aw, crap. Whitney Houston just popped into my head...make it stop! Flashbacks of 1987!

ask xena's unique bum verbatim

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger J C said...

too drunk = no fun

it's an art form, really - getting to that point where you're as drunk as you can get without feeling sick

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Hey Groovy Mama. Just wanted to say hi from ICG Town. Missed visiting you. ;)

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger J C said...

Steph

come back

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Okay, Steph! Where are you? It's been days since your last post and I'm dying to hear about your night out. Hurry up and type.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger J C said...

are you still trashed??

that's quite a weekend

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger thewriterslife said...

LOL, that place is hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home