Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, August 08, 2005

Personality Test

When I took this test that my friend DatingDummy recommended, I have to admit I chose the picture that would most likely match my blog. I think DD did that too!


You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.

7 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Where's the part that says you're supposed to be crazy? ;)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

i picked the water..cause i am so dang hot...
here is what it said

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.


yup..i agree with all that..lol

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

DD--are you picking on me again? Just like a real little bro!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Christa said...

I was the blue one... something about being creative and wonderfullll....... hmmm. I'm too tired to post it to my own blog. :)

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I chose the cactus because it was the only image I could absolutely identify, and I'm not a big fan of the unknown. Yet according to the test I'm a hippie. I think not!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

That DOES sound like you.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Devon said...

Christa- we chose the same one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home