Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Frappy Happy

Haven't really posted anything worthwhile lately, and if you're one of those less enthused with The Manic, then you're probably thinking, "Do you ever post anything worthwhile? All you talk about is your stupid kids and taking prescription drugs and drinking flippy-flappy frappies. How boring is that!?"

So, maybe I should try to think of something more "lah-di-dah" to discuss here on Manic. We could talk about the war, or the government, or plane crashes, or the missing Aruba girl (which really baffles me, I tell ya), or any of the horrible things that are happening around us in the world, sometimes right outside our own front doors.

Screw it.

I'm going to still talk my fru-fru crap. It makes me happy! And today, I'm happy. I woke with a slight hangover, went for an awesome four-mile power walk (PW, now for short), then took my booty over to Starbucks and splurged on a Venticaffevanillafraplightwithjustatinybitofwhip and a seasonal pink and yellow smiley face cookie.

Oh yeah, I also made Hubby happy today. Going to make for a great date night tonight!

Hope you're having a Frappy Happy day too!

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Me said...

I'm with you--you should feel free to blog about whatever you darn well want! After all, it's YOUR blog, right? Right! :)

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

whoo-hoo honey:)

you consumed all the calories your burned on your PW when you drank the coffe and ate the cookie..lol

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

It was such a GOOD COOKIE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home