Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Tired...

...Of looking at a post about me being a shriveled up troll, so I had to post something new. Want to thank my haters though, because of you, I've gotten over 250 hits in a 24-hour period. So yes, it is true, any publicity, (even bad foul-mouthed rude stuff from people who aren't even reading this any longer, so it doesn't matter what I say as a rebuttal) is good publicity.

5 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

amen....:)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger tommy said...

You rock MM:-) I like your style

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

I like your attitude, Manic!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love you more than others hate you...so you end up on the good end!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Devon said...

I love your blog! I couldn't seem to make it to the conversation board that hated you, but I can't see why they hate you from this blog! Your journal is HILARIOUS!! I am a daily reader, although not a daily commenter. ;)

Going with a previous comment thread, I had an Iced Grande Vanilla withwhip latte yesterday and it was SUPERB!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home