Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Things I Did and Things I Didn't Do Today

I didn't take a shower.
I didn't fold the laundry.
I did eat alone at KFC.
I didn't order a venti.
I did order a grandenonfatsugarfreevanillalatte.
I didn't drink enough water.
I didn't exercise.
I did spend WAY too much time with Dell.
I did watch Kim vacuum my stairs.
I didn't help.
I did take the kids to see Racing Stripes (cute--I thought it was going to be animated)
I didn't put on any makeup.
I did kiss my husband.
I did engage in family group hug, even though Diva pouted.
I did yell extremely loud at Kid#1 and Kid#2 when they started arguing the minute we got home from the movie.
I did surf the Blogs.
I did edit a shitload of pages today.
I didn't work on my BZ newsletter--the job I get paid for.
I don't think I peed today.
I did update my website.
I didn't figure out how to get damn pictures up here yet.
I do think I'll go to bed now.
I do wish you a good night.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least the do's outway the did nots. Thats more than I can say...I think!
It sounds like a full day!
~Charity

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Bah! Wearing makeup is overrated. I don't usually wear the stuff. I just amass huge collections of it; stare at it, etc. I didn't realize we were supposed to ear it.

Kidding... mostly.

The kid wants to see Racing Stripes - I didn't realize it was out already; may have to take him soon. I want to see Madagascar; that one is animated and looks hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home