Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Countdown Til Birthday

It's officially less than one month until I officially hit the "just-a-bit-older-but-still-considered-mid-thirties" age, and this morning I started hinting around that my birthday was around the corner and asked Scott if he's given any thought to a gift for me.

"Yeah, a new house, a new computer, a maid, writing classes, yoga classes...."

My reply:
"But that was last year's gift!!!!"

Looks like I'll be getting squat. And that's probably just what I deserve! Maybe with this age thing upon me, I should start asking for some realistic gifts:

Botox, tummy tuck, eye lift, body hair laser...

Speaking of BHL... for those of you still wondering how my trip to Brazil went, I haven't needed to return for a second visit, if ya'll know what I mean? Yep, that was $55 well-worth spent!

5 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's what I was called in high school (don't ask.. hmm, maybe you know?).. also if it makes you feel any better I have been 36 now for exactly 60.5 days.. at least you are not still single and stalking.. uhh.. I mean looking. Heard bad things about botox.. happy early birthday :) p.s. did I increase your reader count?

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's what I was called in high school (don't ask.. hmm, maybe you know?).. also if it makes you feel any better I have been 36 now for exactly 60.5 days.. at least you are not still single and stalking.. uhh.. I mean looking. Heard bad things about botox.. happy early birthday :) p.s. did I increase your reader count?

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, delete one of those... I obvisously don't know what I'm doing.. or it could be the blonde pill I took this morning.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trip to Brazil? Ouch!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

LBCK--it's really not that bad, and not having to 'go there' for about two months now makes it all the better!(But hey, I'm no Brazilian poster girl, that's for sure!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home