Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, March 18, 2005

More On Peeing

So, Scott and I were talking about my Blog and I showed him what I wrote about his peeing habits. Twenty minutes later, I'm at the computer, and he goes into the bathroom, pees like a drop, and then FLUSH. Then you know what he said?

"I did that on purpose."

Clown. I can't wait to tell him about the fecal matter that shoots up in his face every time he flushes! Hee hee hee.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh lord! He is too much! I am afraid if I started talking about my husband pee habits and he found out about it I would get a visit from those calm, nice men with the special white jacket. ;)

Yes, please do tell him all about the bacteria that flies right into his mouth and nose every time he flushes. hahahahaha

Sorry, I'm avoiding doing real work by reading blogs...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home