Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, March 21, 2005

Husband

Scott and I are sitting in my office, discussing our upcoming family vacation and out of the blue he says, "I am genuinely in love with you, dude."

While he wasn't searching deeply into my eyes, or holding my hands ever so softly, and even though he called me "Dude," it was a real nice thing for him to say, and the way he said it made me truly, truly believe it so I smiled really big and told him that was very nice of him, and that I was going to Blog it.

Then I asked, "How exactly did you just say that again?" because I wanted to get the words down the right way.

And he said, "Forget it. The moment's over."

Dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home