Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Bloody Feet and Tattoos

If you wanted to see the pictures, email me at henhowz@comcast.net with the subject line: PHOTOS and I'll email them to you. I have been trying to download HELLO for the past sixteen hours and am about to yank all the plugs out of my computer and call it a day, and it's 9:07 a.m. And there are a million and ten other things I can be, and should be, doing right now as we're leaving on Friday.

ACKCHKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm an internet idiot.

.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Christa said...

girl... go to www.flickr.com
much easier, me thinks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home