Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, March 26, 2005

1 a.m.

That's the time we arrived in Fla. Our flight was supposed to leave at 2:45 p.m. We spent over nine hours in the airport, and over $130 sustaining the family while we waited for the weather to clear. Part of that money went to sustaining me with alcohol. Scott was calling me Malibu Mama. When we finally got on the plane at 9:15 p.m., I swallowed two Xanax, which I probably should have started taking at half-hour intervals from the time we got to the airport, and we were airborn and headed to Fla. That's it, we're here, and the kids are completely waterlogged already. More later, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home