Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Blogger

MMMM might be going under some changes in the future because of some unforeseen circumstances I will definitely explain to you later. You may have noticed my archives are no longer available, and I'm considering moving somewhere else into Blog Land.

There are some things I can no longer post about. Topics no longer approved for discussion may or may not include... well, anything of a personal nature, really.

When I started this blog, I didn't take into consideration a thing called Privacy and I might have put myself out there a little too forcefully, and some think this could be a dangerous thing as there are crazies out there, looking to stalk and kill and murder unsuspecting Bloggers who are only Blogging because they love to write, love to hear the thoughts of others, love to connect with other writers.

Someone asked me why I do this. And if I had any friends, and if I was lonely?
Answers:
Why does anyone do anything they enjoy?
Yes, I have friends.
No, I'm not lonely.

To me, it's a hobby, a form of expressing myself, an artistic outlet, and yeah, maybe I do seek the approval of others; I do want to hear from others that they enjoy my writing style, or that, as a mom, they too can relate to my parenting woes and joys. I do this because I think it's fun and I like to look at life in a humorous way and I like to make people laugh at some of the funny things that go on in my life.

But, when it becomes too much of an exposure, too much information shared, then it might be time to make some changes. And, I guess, in my hastiness to learn to Blog properly, and in my naivety, I might have expressed myself, shared too much, to you.

I might have goofed it all up.

4 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger J C said...

your concerns are probably warranted, unfortunately

in any event, keep writing, wherever you choose to take your blogging

and let me know!

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a sad thing that there are people out there that have nothing better to do than cause malice and concern for the people around them.

If you move make sure I have the new address so I can continue to be your stalker.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I can understand. I certainly hope you decide to stay, however, if you have to go, it is probably best.

Please keep us up to date, and don't just leave!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Modigliani said...

Well, I think it's smart to be safe. THe thing is that you just never know WHO might come across this, and how they might use it.

I do hope you would clue us in somehow on your new blog address if you decide to go more private.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home