Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Conversations With Tuke




Tukey: "Mom is apple a bad word?"

Me: "No, why would you think it's a bad word?"

Tuke: "What if I do this?" (Holds tongue between his fingers) "And thay athull?" (Removes fingers from tongue) "Then is it a bad word?"

((Ha--Did I get you to try it!??!!? Do you remember holding your tongue and thaying: I work in a ship yard cleaning the ships... how did that one go? Remember any other ones?))
~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS IS HIS 'ROCK STAR' FACE AND POSE:


Tuke: "Is this a bad word?" And he holds up his ring finger.

Me: "No."

Tuke: "What about this?" Holds up middle finger.

Me: "That is not an appropriate thing to do."

Tuke: "I know. It's swearing to God."
~~~~~~~~~~
Tuke to Hub: "Dad, do you think Mom is hot?"
WTF? Where did this one come from?

Hub to Tuke: "Do you mean 'hot' as in temperature, or 'hot' as in good looking?"

Tuke to Hub: "Like good looking."

Hub to Tuke: "Well, you wouldn't be here if I didn't think she was."

Between this and the Smushy Kissing, this is certainly the end of my innocent young not-quite-yet-four-year-old baby!

I am begging him not to show his preschool teacher the hold-the-tongue-trick and say apple when he starts next week, or flip anyone off at an opportune moment. Or refer to any of the moms as being 'hot.' Next he'll start using the term MILF when he sees some hot preschool mom.

Who the hell is teaching my innocent BABY this stuff and can't we just stick to the freaking ABCs and 123s for crying out loud!?


Happy Fourth Birthday Baby Boy!

4 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Erin said...

First, your post is just too damn funny.

Second, your 'baby' is so cute! I could eat him up!

Ahhh, my sides hurt....

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

LOL... Oh the things they say, and never at the right moment....
What a cutie!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Happy Birthday, Tukey!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUKE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home