Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

When Is Lent?

Because I've got to give up this Blog posting, Blog surfing, Blog commenting, Blog laughing, Blog fixing shit. Somebody put me to bed please. Or just take me to Wonderland.

4 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

if you are going to wonderland, you must take all the other blog momma's with you!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I just LOVE that song and need to play it right now! Thanks naughtymom and mommaoftwo for visiting. I'll be checking out your blogs too! Steph

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger eatmisery said...

Don't go! We're partners in crime, Steph!

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOO You have to give up something else!!! Ans it isn't until after Ash Wednesday sometime in January or February...I think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home