Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

My End of the Deal

It's 5:15 p.m.

I haven't:

Peed once since I got up at 8 a.m.
Drank any water (hence the need not to pee).
Brushed my teeth. Ewww... I did eat a couple Tic Tacs.
Put in my contacts.
Gotten out of my night shirt PJs.
Planned anything for dinner.
Brushed my hair.
Put on a bra.
Gone outside.
Done any laundry.
Cleaned the kitchen.
Made a grocery list (although I did think about it).

I have:
Made the children cinnamon/choc chip pancakes for breakfast at 2:00 p.m.
Done some legitimate paying work.
Queried/emailed agents.
Got rejections from agents.
Got a request or two for more info on 40.
Listened to Diva beg for more Tic-Tacs, which she is doing now and I am saying yet to get her out of my face.
Jammed to SINCE YOU BEEN GONE video on the computer by Kelly Clarkston.
Contemplated picking my face, but refrained, except now that I said it, I think I wanna do it.
IMmed.
Blogged.
Read Blogs.
Posted on Blogs.
Daydreamed about food.
Talked on the phone.
Gotten pissed because the phone is not working.
Eaten a Tic Tac Diva just brought me.

I think it's Frap time.

How's your day going?

6 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger eyes_only4him said...

the funny thing...you still did more than me..lol

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Nancy French said...

My day is going well. Am still wearing my bathrobe, have not showered, and am trying to get some book written. My husband has started reading my blog and -gag-making COMMENTS!

The world is about to read all about the idiosynchasies of this guy's head and I'm sure they're going to like it.

Does your husband read YOUR blog?!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Nance--I don't think he reads it. Too busy. I did notice DAF commenting on yours. He's going to snatch away all your readers!

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger eatmisery said...

I took the baby for shots today! It looks like your day is better than mine.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the requests, though!

(I sat in the doctor's office for over an hour, waiting for my kids to get their school physicals. Then I went shopping, because yesterday I went a little crazy and gave away 3/4 of my entire wardrobe, sick to death of seeing the same clothes in the back of my closet that I can't wear right now, but keep thinking I will, soon.)

But I only bought a jacket - cute! - and a shirt I'll probably end up taking back. I would much rather have had you make me chocolate chip pancakes.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Melanie--chocolate chip with cinnamon! So good you don't even need butter or syrup! Yum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home