Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Email Addresses

Have any of you noticed how now there are new emails out there with the end of:

g mail?

I guess the internet companies decided to go down the alphabet and decided the next letter in line would not be appropriate.

It would be like saying, "Honey, did you check your F-mail today?"

"No! I didn't check the fucking mail today!"

Just a thought, a pre-caffeinated thought for the day.

4 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger momma of 2 said...

I love my gmail - I use it all the time!

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to check in this gmail. I got the email to get into it. Just not in the mood yet. Sounds like I may be missing out. Thanks for the thought. :)

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

LOL

I love my g-mail account. But I am a big obsessed with Google anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home