Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Odd Man Out

This morning, with sleep still crusting his eyes, my Tuker came in and made this statement:
"I'm sad."
Me: "What's the matter?"
Tukey: "I don't have any friends."
Crap on my heart, rip it in two and then put it back into my chest.

My poor, poor baby. Odd man out.

I've been so consumed with getting Ajer Bajer and Diva Daughter acclimated to the changes of a new state, new school, new home, new friends, new activities, new rules, new FREAKING COLDER WEATHER where they have to wear snow pants and moon boots daily, that I haven't taken the time to do anything for Tukey... more later, dad just called... and I have to make dinner for the kids, all three of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home