Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, January 07, 2005

"I Gave You Life!"

This morning was the first time I got to use that line, and I said it in a god-like tone to Ajer-Bajer. I GAAAAVE YOU LIFE!

His response:
I know, I know. It's a good thing I didn't come out of your *youknowwhat* or else I would have been covered in pee. (c-section baby)

I said, "Well, that is the natural way, and if you came out that way, then you would have been covered in pee, and poop and blood, and it's the most beautiful thing in the world. Now go to school."

It's only 7:40 a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home