Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

This Is A Test

OK, I'm going to post this to see if my blog comes up on the most recently updated blogs on the Blogger Dashboard. I should just go to bed. PS--why doesn't the stupid clock record the accurate time for crying out loud?

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey you! Three readers you've got now! (Not that I've read anything yet -- I just found this, thanks to June, and had to let you know I'll be snooping around.)

I have a blog here, too! Now if I can just remember what it's called...I guess it's just at Amy Garvey, and I haven't updated it for months. This one is supposed to be just about writing, but since I was actually writing the damn book, I had no time to blog!

Will email soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home