Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

364 More Days

I'm soooo ready for the holidays to be O.V.E.R. I'm stuffed like a fat pig, full of ... well, full of crap, really. And I ate, and ate, and ate because I know the diet starts again in another week or so. I have to get back on the WW bandwagon. If I had been counting points this past month, I would be... I don't know... pretty much fucked! Ha. I'm just ready to get into a normal routine in our new home, get back to writing, and having a routine, and not eating so much shit.

The kids had a great Christmas, and AJ even came up from the basement for air a couple of times. I figured that with his big Santa present--Game Cube--I could pretty much take him out of the equation for the next few years. I'm glad he's not glued to it though.

And shrinky dinks in the stockings... how cool! I gotta get me some more of them things.

My present... I'm sitting in it right now, and I'll be sleeping in it later, and I'll be bathing and eating, and shitting and yelling and hopefully writing A LOT in my new present... My home sweet home, which has been my home for all of about... hmmm... 33 days or so, and it just feels absolutely, positively comfortably ours. I just wish all our company would go home now so I don't have to be so nice anymore... Bah Humbug, I'm tired. But, thankful for the gift of Jesus, that's for sure!

Merry Christmas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home