Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, December 10, 2004

Are You Reading This?

Someone did! I got a 'comment post' regarding my The Bulls entry. So, I at least know that one person out there knows I exist! Thanks mumma23... are you 23 because of MJ? Hmmm... Anyway, if you've stumbled upon this blog, and perhaps stuck it in your FAVORITES file, please send me a comment so I know I'm not the only one in the world reading the crap I have to write about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home