Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, December 10, 2004

I Blew It

A fuse that is. I'm sifting through boxes in the garage and find one filled with Christmas lights and decide that I'm going to "Clark Griswold" out and make my house the best damned brightest house on the lane. Plus, that way, Santa will be able to find us!

And since Scott was all con about putting up lights and was instead focusing on assemblying towel racks, I took over the job this year. The first set of lights went up quite nicely, some were the mesh ones that you just throw on top of the bush. Then, when I found these fun colored lights, I just had to bring them out too!

Lo and Behold, they all died on me, even the ones that were working first. Now it is dark at 6468, and Santa will never find us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home