Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Friday, January 07, 2005

That Damn Bus

I hate the bus. It causes so much angst in Ajer's young life. Three minutes after I send Ajer out with the "I GAVE YOU LIFE" speech, I hear the garage door fly open and I run to the door. He's crying, tears mixed with snow, streaking his face.'

"I think I missed the bus. Nobody's there."

"You didn't miss the bus, you're early." Then I called a neighbor to confirm her daughter had yet to leave for school.

Damn. The boy lives for that bus and all it does is disappoint. Sounds like what it will be when he has his first girlfriend. If I'm this upset over how upset he gets about the bus, I'm never going to let him date! Ugh. I need a nonfatsugarfreevanillagrandelatte. That'll make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home