Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, January 31, 2005

Conversations on the Pot

So, Diva is calling for me from her bedroom this evening. After two delays requested by Scott, I finally go up there to see what she needs.

"You're being too loud and I can't get to sleep," she says.

"Alright, we won't talk so loudly. Do you have to go to pee-pee?"

Thoughtful pause, then, "Yeah."

So, I take her to the bathroom where she claims she now has to poop. I tell her I'll come back in a while to check on her. When I return a few minutes later, I ask, "Are you done?"

She rolls her eyes: "Don't make me say it mom... It takes time."

I know, I know...

Then she says, "But I've been doing a lot of 'F-wording'."

"F-wording?" I'm nervous.

"Yeah," and she takes her tone down a notch and whispers, "Farting."


3 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Blogger Christa said...

You crack me up...

Always waiting for that horrible moment in your life when your kids stoops to your level, huh? Me too.

My husband is cursing it, as well. He'll joke, "just think when she's sixteen and she (edited for content) like you!". I'll be sending my boy to military school and my daughter to a convent soon.

(and BTW, I wasn't THAT bad.)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Hehehe...man i think that's the best laugh I've had all day. :)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger The Dummy said...

Very cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home