Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sideways

Saw Sideways. Pretty good movie. Must be a little interested in wine, or at least in getting drunk, in order to enjoy it though. I imagine people who think Mad Dog 20/20 is a red wine would just not 'get' it. Warning though, close your eyes when the fat, naked guy chases the car down the street. It's just plain gross. And how did that guy audition for the part. "OK, we're looking for a fat, gross guy willing to be filmed running down the street absolutely naked, with his meat and potatoes flapping in the wind."

How would you like to describe that as your big screen debut?

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Well I wanted to see it until I learned about the fat guy...kidding! I want to see this movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home