Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Joy Of The Sense Of Smell... Or Not.

I smell like how a wet dog smells after chasing a ball into a lagoon, running circles around a skunk and then rolling into a pile of dirt.

I think I should go shower.

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger J C said...

i can smell you from here

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

whoa. That was quite a description. I really hope you take two showers!!!

Dumb Zebras Eat Up Wrong Naked Gooses.

What The?!?

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

j holden-you wish

kelly-one did the trick!

Zebra Babies Pee Precious Drips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home