Manic Mom's Mental Myriads

Stop by and have a laugh from Manic Mom's Mental Myriads on Motherhood, and some other stuff too, but mostly motherhood, wifehood, thoughts on writing, etc. No politics will be discussed here or geography, and I will not be solving any mathematical equations. Just some BS on whatever I feel like blogging on...

Monday, November 07, 2005

Slowly But Surely...

I am adding LINKS to you Blogger Pals. If you don't see your name to the right, no worries -- this is a work in progress, and I'm trying to get as many of you up as I can. If you hadn't noted that you want to be linked, and want to be linked here, leave me a comment and I'll add you.

On that note, I'm also working on building up my Web site and wonder if you can help out. If you're a regular reader, would you mind leaving a quick, short quote on your thoughts on Manic Mom so I can include on my Web page for the Blog? Send these to the comments section. (You know, something like, "Manic Mom makes me snort coffee out of my nose when I read her." That kind of stuff. None of the usual, "She sucks and she's an alcoholic-pill-popper," although, that might get me more readers!)

Thanks for your help guys! You rock! Also, Dating Dummy tried to help Computer Dummy figure out how to include a link here with my email address but Computer Dummy can't figure out how to do it, so any of you smart-techie-bloggers out there want to give me directions, that would be cool.

10 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Erin said...

You might be a pill-poppin' alcoholic but when I look at my Blog Navigator and see that you have posted, I get excited.

In a good way of course.

1. You are fun.
2. You do make me snort coffee, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Hard Liquor out of my nose.
3. I stalk you.... Uh I mean I keep up with you ;)
4. You are an incredibly talented writer, both in your posts and in your novels. I know cause I've read one!

You can include my Empty Cerebrations site on your link page if you so see fit!

Have a great night!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Wow Erin--thank you! I like the part about the Hard Liquor and hope it's vodka--my favorite--doesn't stain! LOL! I did add you, girlfriend!

PS--I'm reworking some of the beginning of 40 because an agent wants to see the first 3 chaps.

Ooh, I think this is a good word verification:

Blow Jobs Always Annoy... Finding Zipper-Guilded Queers.

(I mean no offense to any gay readers)

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I feel honored.

Hey, I didn't snort my coffee, but when I read that I almost snorted my pepsi! LOL

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger J C said...

i like the new name you gave me way back when - i had forgotten about that

vodka's my favorite too, but for reasons not suitable for a public forum

and let me make one thing clear - the first part of your word verification, steph, does NOT apply to me

i find them pretty much the opposite of annoying

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger cubmommy said...

Her is my quote for you. Manic Mom is so funny I fall on my ass laughing!

I love your blog and keep up regularly. You have a gift of writing.

You can include cubmommy if you like.

Ramming many zebras brings orangutans joy last saturday

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey all--J Holden, I hope the second part of WV doesn't applly to you either! : )

Cubmommy--thanks so much! And your WV was fabulous!!! I can totally picture it happening--those damn orangutans!

Thanks guys!

Cunning Jerks Give X-rays In Sunshine.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger her master said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger her master said...

See Using the mailto link.

Thus: Email Stephanie.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger J C said...

steph - good point

so actually, NONE of your previous word verification applies to me

"Manic Mom is the coolest blogger in the whole, wide blogger world."

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Modigliani said...

"Reading Manic Mom is the best caffeine substitute I've found to date! She always perks me up and makes me laugh!"

(and for the life of me, I am just not creative enough to turn those WV's into something cute! I suck at crossword puzzles, too, BTW.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home